Andrea Granados Wiki – Andrea Granados Biography
Andrea Granados was electrocuted on stage while competing for the Miss Sahuayo 2022 title in the western Mexican state of Michoacán on Sunday, November 27. The 22-year-old approached the microphone platform barefoot in a traditional dress, decorated with an array of colored feathers. When she touched the microphone to begin her speech to the crowd, she jumped back as if she had been tossed and fell, the microphone still in hand.
She tried to remove the microphone when she was heard the emcee yell, “She’s being electrocuted, she’s being electrocuted.” While she failed to win the beauty pageant title in the pageant, she was awarded the unofficial “Miss Sympathy” award for the accident. Before she was helped by several pageant staff members, she Granados was lying on her back and had managed to pull the microphone cord out of the socket, cutting power to her.
Andrea Granados Age
Andrea Granados is 41 years old.
Despite burning her palm, she returned to the catwalk to finish her routine. As medical personnel surrounded her to make sure she was okay, the parade came to a brief halt. According to the local outlet México Detalle Cero, Granados only suffered burns on the hand in which she held the microphone and, for the rest, she was unharmed. “
We were live when she was hit hard,” a pageant competitor told the outlet. “Miss Andrea has just received a strong electric shock from the microphone. They are already taking care of her,” added the competitor. According to the New York Post, vigilantes on social media criticized event organizers before the unexpected accident for lack of security and inadequate planning. Granados responded amicably to the contest mishap and made jokes about it.
“I came back recharged, literally lol,” she teased as she returned to a standing ovation. “Thank God, everything is fine,” the young model added as the crowd cheered. “I want to share with you that after undergoing some medical tests, I can say that I feel fine. Thank God it didn’t go beyond a burn.”