Julia Carey is well known as the wife of James Corden from The United Kingdom. His complete name is James Kimberley Corden. He got popular after playing the role of John Frazier in the movie named Ocean’s 8. He has also appeared in various other Filmiographies including Norm of the North, Trolls, The Emoji Movie, Peter Rabbit, Ocean’s 8, Smallfoot, Yesterday, Cats, Cinderella, and many others.
He has also appeared in Television web series like Stella, Roald Dahl’s Esio Trot, The Late Late Show with James Corden, Beat Bugs, Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch, Trolls Holiday, Drop the Mic, Game On!, Friends: The Reunion, and many other.
He is a man with a proactive approach and has painted the canvas of his dream with the colors of his consistent and persistent efforts. We walk you through all about her. Check out her Wiki, Age, Family, Facts, and More
Biography – Wiki
She hails from The United States. Her age is around 42 years old [Not Confirmed] as of 2022. Her Zodiac sign is Leo. She is American by Nationality. Education Background- She completed her early schooling at a local high school in the United States. After that, she enrolled herself at a local university in the United States from where she completed her graduation.
She is beautiful and hot. She has a slender figure. She is hugely popular among youth. She looks like a doll. She is approximately 5? 5” inches tall and weighs around 57 kg. She has a Slim Build. She has brown eyes and blonde hair. She has beautiful big eyes which look very appealing and long silky hair. She has a very attractive personality.
Family, Religion & Boyfriends
She is married to James Corden
- She is not Active on Instagram
- She is an inspiring, transparent, and intuitive leader that brings his work experiences, life experiences, and her overall inspiring and game-changing.
- Her unique choice of outfits, gorgeous looks, and modeling poses are worth noticing.
- Her cute smile and style add a bit more to her charm.
- B??ng passionate ?b?ut her work ?nd ?lw??? wanted t? carve ? niche f?r herself ?n life, w?? th? spark th?t ignited her to pursue her dreams and passion.